7.29.2011

fill in the blanks!

Happy Friday everyone!!!
This weekend Joe and I are going to visit Kayla and celebrate all the great things that are happening in our lives right now, and I'm super excited!
{we also get to have a double date with Kayla's new boy, and if you guys know me at all, you know I'm a huge fan of double dates!!}

What's everyone else doing this weekend??

As usual, here are some blanks courtesy of the little things we do for your Friday pleasure!


1.   My favorite color is definitely purple. It's been my go-to color as long as I can remember.  I think it has something to do with the fact that I'm a brunette.  Royal purple just goes so well with dark hair in my opinion!

2.  My travel destination of choice is the beach {duh}...OR a cabin.  Ever since Joe and I started dating, we've always gone to a cabin at least once {if not twice} with our friends in the fall, and it's always SO much fun.  Something about being away from everything in the mountains is just so relaxing and fun and always gives me the push I need to make it through work/school until the holidays begin!

3.  My favorite  food is too hard to choose.  I am one of those people that will eat literally anything {with the exception of tuna...eww}.  I am all about whipping up weird concoctions and trying anything/everything I can get my hands on.  If I ever find something good enough to deem it my one and only favorite, I will definitely update you guys!

4.  My happy place is my bedroom, hands down.  I have always been a big 'room-body'...I just love being in my own little space and making it cozy.  That's one thing I'm super excited about working on in my new apartment {which is why I will be immediately taking a trip to Ikea my first weekend there!}.

5.  My favorite saying is /has recently been 'keep calm and focus."  I never knew about the whole "keep calm" phenomenon until recently, but I am slowly but surely falling in love with it.  I'm the type of person that can only handle stress for so long until I have a breakdown, so sometimes it's nice to remind myself just to keep calm.  It has taken me a very long time to realize all the little things stressing me out aren't the end of the world.

6.  My dirty little secret is since the beginning of July, I haven't dried my hair OR worn makeup Monday through Thursday every week {and some weekend days}.  Let me just say, this is VERY unlike me.  I have always loathed the thought of going out in public without 'having my face on,' but recently I decided I should give it a break since I'm working out at school everyday.  This is definitely a dirty little secret of mine since I spend most of my weekdays alone being busy with class and work, but honestly it's done wonders for my skin!  I suggest taking a week off from makeup and seeing how much it helps!

7.  Something friends might say about me is that I may be a little overly sensitive.  This is one of my weaknesses.  I get my feelings hurt pretty easily, and since I just so happen to HATE confrontation, it usually just ends with me being upset and not knowing what to do about it.  It's something I'm definitely working on changing!

Have a lovely weekend, friends!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment