7.01.2011

catch up

So I've sort of neglected my blog the past two weeks.
Things have just been so busy!
I had my first major tests in my classes (and wrote my very first French composition).
I moved my first load of stuff from my apartment to Joe's.
We did a lot of shopping at Ikea and finally got started on decorating!
And, I've been spending a lot of quality time with my roommates.  The end is nearing and it's getting more and more real.
I've been getting a little frustrated with things lately...I don't know if it's just stemming from school stress or my nerves about the big move coming up, but something is going on and I have just been in a weird place.
Which is why I've kind of been neglectful blog-wise.

However, I have been keeping up with everyone else's blogs, and from the looks of it everyone has been pretty busy!!

Fast forward to this weekend - it's the 4th of July!!  This is the first year in awhile I don't really have any set plans.  I decided to stay in Athens this weekend for once.  It's been a little over two months since I've actually spent the weekend here, so I figured what better time to stay in a town with cheap drinks than a holiday weekend!
I will also be dabbling in some patriotic dishes if all goes according to plan, including these little goodies that I came across:


How cute and patriotic are those?  And let's face it, you really can't go wrong when mixing pretzels, white chocolate, and sprinkles.

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday and celebrates accordingly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment