7.07.2011

rough week

Well, if it weren't for Tuesday night in Milledgeville with my gals {which was totally fab by the way}, this week would have been a yucky one.
Mostly just yesterday though.
Reasons:

1.  I had a doctor's appointment and the finger prick actually hurt this time {as stupid as that sounds, it's going in my 'bad week' reasons haha}.
2.  A class I was signed up for in the fall got completely canceled, basically ruining my schedule and putting me in a crunch to find something else quick!  (For those of you that don't know, my fall schedule is very tightly packed since I am moving in with Joe.  I will be driving back and forth for class, so it's been rough making my schedule convenient!}
3.  Here's the real kicker...Ashley and I got tickets to see Taylor Swift last Christmas, and a mere 4 days before the show {yes, it was supposed to be this sunday} she had to CANCEL it due to bronchitis!!  Now we don't get to go until October 2nd!!

Horrible, horrible news.  The only good thing about the Taylor Swift drama is that the first weekend in October just happens to be my birthday weekend.  So at least i'll get to party it up with Tswift and forget that I'm turning 24 for a night.
And yes, I fully intend on singing every word and making as many hearts as possible while there.


Maybe I'm being a little dramatic when I say the week has been 'rough' per se.  I honestly think it has something to do with the fact that I can feel myself mentally checking out of school, and this is no good considering I have an entire month left.  Blah.

Otherwise, things are trucking along.  I'm starting a month long spin class tomorrow afternoon for my PE credit {so nervous!!!}, and then this weekend I will be attending a wedding as Kayla's date!

Oh yeah...and I will be attempting {for the second time} to cook an entire chicken.  This time I will be doing it in the crockpot.  There are so many good recipes on ways to make it in the crockpot, I just can't resist!  So, be looking out for the deets next week about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment