Just stopping by for a quick update...life has been crazy lately!
For one, I finally got a full-time job!
That's right people, I've joined the real world and am loving it so far.
The past few weeks have consisted of weekend trips to various places, work, and not a lot of cooking unfortunately.
I seriously HAVE to grocery shop this weekend. If I don't, Joe and I may starve.
Otherwise, I'm just getting into the groove of life and finally feeling settled, which is so exciting for me because for the last 6 years I've had various part-time jobs and class upon class trying to get my diploma. I couldn't be more thrilled to be done and finally starting my life!
That being said, though, I have started getting Athens fever lately and really want to go back and visit, soon-ish if possible. Come on, football season!
Hope you're all having a great week!
Here are some blanks, just like old times when I used to actually keep up with blogging!
1. I am proud of myself for finally getting things in order and joining the masses in the real world. I actually got my diploma in the mail last week, and the reality of everything really hit me!
2. This weekend I will do absolutely nothing. After our weekend at the lake last weekend, I need a little R&R! Pool, working on our brewniversity status at Taco Mac (yes, Joe and I joined and it's so fun!), and lots of sleep are on my agenda.
3. A secret dream I have is to learn to paint. I tried back when I was a sophomore in college, but it never quite panned out.
4. I can't handle when people ditch out on plans without a warning...it's just common courtesy really, so it's always been a pet peeve of mine.
5. The most annoying thing in the entire world is listening to the radio at work...I seriously need to buy an iPod dock. I am so tired of the same 12 songs!
6. The most relaxing thing in the entire world is drinking sangria by the pool. I'd do that every day if I could afford to.
7. I think everyone should do something fun at least once a week...even if it's just dinner! Last night, Joe and I went out for dinner and drinks even though it was a work night, and honestly it was so great just getting out of our routine and doing something different. Sometimes it's necessary to just suck it up at work the next day for the sake of having a nice time and spicing up your routine!