5.29.2012

phasing back in

Wow.
I can't believe it's been since FEBRUARY that I've blogged.
Honestly, I did keep up with reading blogs, I just couldn't bring myself to do my own actual writing.
And I'll tell you why.

The last three months have been the most busy/stressful of my entire life thus far.
Since February, I have:

1. Gone on my last spring break ever, which included Tampa, Orlando, Jacksonville, AND Savannah for St. Patrick's Day (four destinations in five days is exhausting)
2. Done an unlimited amount of final projects, papers, and tests, including my last final exams EVER! - These things took up most of my time, hence the lack of blogging.
3. Graduated!!!!!!!
4. Celebrated said graduation in Mexico!

It may not sound like much, but these things have scattered my brain for the past three months.
However, now that I've been back from Mexico a week and have had time to settle, I feel ready to start this journey again.
Probably because I am currently looking for a job in the real world and have found myself getting antsy with all of my newly found free time.
But still.
So I'm here!
Alive and well and ready to blog.

Here are some pictures to catch you up on the last two weeks of my life, because let's be honest, no one wants to see pictures of me taking exams and creating projects.



My name in the program!  It's real!


Firework finish to my graduation ceremony - hands down, best part.


Our room in Mexico the day after graduation!


Mexican paradise.


The slide and mini cliff to jump off of that were connected to the pool - Joe may or may not have jumped off this 30+ times.


The boys enjoying the swim up bar, where we all spent most of our time...


...although we did spend a lot of time at the lobby bar too.


Joe and I pretending we're not seasick on the snorkel trip we took.


It wouldn't be vacation if I didn't share a photo of one of the many delicious desserts we indulged in.

So, there you go.
Hopefully you feel caught up.
And hopefully I never get this behind again when it comes to writing!

Now you'll get to hear all about how frustrating my job search has been/is being and how I'm filling my time in the mean time.
Lucky you!
Just kidding.
But for real, I won't complain too much.
Right now I'm too busy basking in the glory of my UGA degree and enjoying having a life after my 19 hour semester to complain!

Hope you all are having a great summer so far!


No comments:

Post a Comment