2.12.2012

Mexico 2K12!

It finally happened.
Joe and I booked a trip to celebrate my graduation!
May 12th we will be heading out bright and early to catch our flight to MEXICO!
I don't think I could be any more excited than I am right this second.
Okay, maybe when it's May 11th I'll be more excited than I am now.
But still.
SO PUMPED!
We will be staying at the Hotel Marina El Cid in Puerto Moreles, which just happens to be an all-inclusive resort.
I've done the all-inclusive thing twice with my family when I was too young to reap all the benefits {free alcohol for a week, WHAT?!} so I am pretty excited to finally go back as a semi-adult and take advantage of everything offered.
Also, it will be Joe and I's first time out of the country together.
It's just all around exciting!

That said, I have already had one breakdown about school.
19 hours of class is no joke at UGA.
And, now that my cap and gown is purchased and my trip to paradise is booked, I am starting to panic.
What if something happens and I don't graduate!?
{knock on wood 50,000 times that this doesn't happen}
I'm probably just being silly...but still, it's sort of terrifying.
I just can't believe this day is actually here.
Almost to the point that I feel like it's NOT here...like something will definitely go wrong.
I don't know.
Let's hope that's not the case.

Enough of that.

Have you all celebrated Valentine's Day yet?!
Let me preface this by saying that Valentine's Day is in my top three holidays of the year.
I just love everything about it.
Joe and I went to dinner last night at J.Alexander's, this really fancy place near our apartment.


My dinner of grilled pork tenderloin and 'smashed' potatoes.
Absolutely delicious.

Then we had lots of wine and caught up on all our favorite TV shows.
Overall, it was just a great night.
We're also celebrating Tuesday a little bit.
Joe is going to cook me dinner {which if you know us, you know this has happened maybe once over the course of our three years together}, so I'm pretty excited!
It will be fun to not be in charge of dinner, that's for sure!

Oh, on a side note, I saw The Vow yesterday.
Stop reading my blog right this second and go see it.
Just do it.
Trust me.

Happy Valentine's Day!
:)

1 comment:

  1. Wow!
    I am feeling hungry to see that...Thanks for sharing with us.....!
    Term paper Writing

    ReplyDelete