1.31.2012

home alone

Hi ladies!
Hope you're all having a great week.
This week {and next week} Joe is working in Peachtree City for a client he was assigned to, which means he'll be staying with his parents...which means I have the apartment all to my lonesome!
Even AJ is gone!
It's relaxing, but quite lonely at the same time.
I guess I've grown used to the hectic life of living with my boyfriend and puppy.

While I'm here alone, I'll be cleaning {in theory} and studying for all the tests and papers I have due this week.
Needless to say, I'm looking forward to the weekend!
Are you guys doing anything fun?
I don't really know our plan yet, but it's looking like this year is going to be pretty tame.
I'm sure I'll be coming up with something yummy to cook though.
Let's face it...I may not care about the NFL, but it's the last football weekend for a long time!
Gotta break out the tailgating snacks one more time for good measure, am I right?

I know I probably sound like a nutcase, but I also wanted to share with you guys some exciting news.
AJ lost his first tooth!
Well, first that we've seen.
Isn't that so crazy?  Who knew dogs lost their baby teeth just like toddlers?!
Whatever.  Judge me as you will, I'm a proud mama!
He's also gotten back almost all of his hair.
{For those of you who don't know, he was suffering from demadex, a genetic version of the mange that causes cute little pups like mine to lose their hair due to stress.}
He's recovering like a champ though!


Hope ya'll have a great rest of the week!
I'm counting on you guys to keep me company while my boys are away.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment