1.03.2012

2012!

Hey ya'll!
It's been awhile since I've updated, and I'm sorry about that!
Since the last time I wrote, I've been super busy with the holidays and with, let's be honest, being lazy.
This break has been amazing and was exactly what I needed to get ready for my FINAL semester of college!
For Christmas, I visited my dad for a few days, spent actual Christmas in Peachtree City with Joe's family, and then my mom came to visit {and meet Joe for the FIRST time!}!
Joe and I also celebrated three wonderful years together.  Nothing too exciting, just dinner and champage, which I was totally happy with.
Then, we rang in the new year with Kayla and her boyfriend, Mark, by making lots of good snacks, drinking lots of champage {sounds like I've had a lot of champagne over the break now that I'm recounting everything ha}, and dancing at Twisted Taco for midnight!
Overall, it's all been so great and relaxing and now I'm spoiled and don't want to start doing homework again.
Go figure.

Before I talk about the new year, I'd like to share with you some pictures of everything that's been going on:

AJ in his first sweater!

The sweet little Tiffany bracelet Joe gave me for Christmas :)

Our first "His & Hers" gift!

This is exactly as awesome as it looks...triple buffet crock pots!

Our apartment has been lacking photos and wall art for awhile now, so one of Joe's family members gave me this!

My mom gave me a new fancy coffeemaker for Christmas, that just so happens to make iced coffee too! New obsession, to say the least.

And finally, on New Years Day, Kayla and I made our first traditional New Years lunch while our lazy boyfriends watched football all morning.  Hopefully these superstitions are correct and 2012 will bring me a lot of money, luck, and happiness!

I can't tell you all how excited I am that 2012 is finally here.
This will be a big year for me, mostly because:
1. I'll graduate from UGA
2. Joe and I are planning our first real vacation - to Mexico - to celebrate my graduation!
3. I'll get a real job and start earning an actual salary (cross your fingers for this one!)

Basically, this year is going to be a year of big life changes for me, and I couldn't be more excited.
This is the first year I haven't really been able to think of a good resolution because there are just so many other things happening.  My real resolutions are really just to follow through with everything I just listed - graduate, take a nice vacation with my boyfriend, and land myself a sweet job so I can really start my life.

So, here's hoping you all have a wonderful 2012 and follow through with your resolutions, whatever they may be!
Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment