7.28.2011

thursdayyy

Last night, I set my alarm to 7pm instead of 7am.
Needless to say, today started off quite rough.
But, by some grace of God, I woke up at 7:52 and was able to make it out the door by 8:09!

This week has been smooth.
I'm actually really enjoying my spin class now.  I look forward to going in there and pushing myself everyday, and this week especially I've upped the resistance and really been working myself!
Also, I've gotten back a lot of good grades in all my classes this week.
Summer-itis has set in and yet I've survived!

Yesterday, I was reading a guest blog over at Fairytales are True from one of Sarah's friends from college.  She gave some tips at the end on things friends can do to keep in touch with each other over the years when they are in different places, and it really inspired me!
One of the tips was to start a book club, and for some reason this just really clicked with me.
So, of course, I immediately texted Becca and Kayla and started trying to put together our own little book club.
Since highschool, the three of us have done a good job of staying connected with each other, but it can't hurt to add something like a book club to our agendas, right?!
It will give us an excuse to call/email each other at least once a month and discuss our thoughts in details {not that we'd ever go a month without talking somehow...that's a rareity!}.

I think 'The Help" is going to be the first book we all read.


Any thoughts on this?
I've heard a lot of good things about it recently, but I'm always up for suggestions/thoughts/opinions!

Also:
I may have good news to share soon, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment