7.18.2011

ouch.

My body has taken a beating in the past week.
For one, spin class is kicking my bootay.  The spin part is actually pretty fun, but we also have to do aerobic stuff and it's honestly so difficult!
My muscles don't know what to do with themselves!
Also, I got sunburned this weekend for the first time all summer.  I was doing so well too!  Almost made it the whole summer with a painful burn...but alas.

This weekend a bunch of Joe's family were in town, so we headed down to Peachtree City for a big family weekend.
Our trip also included a date Friday night at El Ranchero.  The queso and margaritas there are worth the drive alone in my opinion.
Saturday, Joe's uncle took us all out to a nice dinner at the City Cafe in Fayetteville.


The quality of that picture isn't so great and definitely doesn't do it justice.  However, it was a super nice place!  And we even got to see Truett Kathy, who happened to be having dinner at the same time we were.

Otherwise, our weekend was full of pool time, sleeping, and the USA Women's World Cup.
{which I did a great job of avoiding until the last 30 minutes}

OH YEAH!
I can't believe I haven't mentioned this until now.


Who watched the Breaking Bad premier last night?!
I don't know about you guys, but after the season 3 finale I have been counting down the days!
This show has to be one of the top 5 shows on TV, and if you don't watch it...
DO IT.
Seriously.  Get offline and go watch right now.
For those of you who do watch, thoughts?
I thought there might be a little more action in the premier, but overall it definitely did not disappoint.
And let me just say...Gus is terrifying.
I can't wait to see how the season pans out!!

I'm off to start working on my French oral presentation...it's Wednesday and I'm super nervous!
Someone tell me a way to stop procrastinating!

2 comments:

  1. Ouch sunburns are the worst..use pure aloe gel from the plant if it still hurts! Its amazing a will heal ya right up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunburns are definitely the worst. I'm going to have to look into that!!

    ReplyDelete