8.30.2011

i am currently rebelling.

From class, that is.
I've only been on campus for an hour and a half and I already needed a break.
Pathetic.
But I guess we all deserve breaks sometimes.  And, since I have yet to miss anything, here I am.  Sitting in the student learning center, eating a snack and bloggin' it up.
Today was the first day I did NOT want to make the drive to Athens, and it's still only August.
Boooooooo.

Nothing really important is going on.
However, I wanted to stop in and make this announcement {because obviously I bleed Red and Black}:
This afternoon I am picking up the tickets to all the away games I was awarded!
Saturday can't get here soon enough!
In celebration of the big game Saturday against Boise State {and really football season in general}, I bought myself this shirt yesterday:


The theme for Saturday is "Spread the Red," so of course Joe is not thrilled I bought a black shirt.
But come on...black is where it's at if you ask me.
If any of you are watching it on TV {and if I don't chicken out on the black due to Joe's dirty looks}, then I'll be easy to spot in the sea of Red.

LET'S GO DAWGS!


No comments:

Post a Comment