8.08.2011

life in the ATL

Hello all!
I come bearing all sorts of great news!
First things first, the move is officially over and done with.  Finally.
I'm still in the process of unpacking {due to a weekend full of celebrating}, but it's all coming together and so far I love it!
Friday, Becca and her husband came by to welcome me to Atlanta, shortly followed by Michael and July, who just happened to bring champagne for a toast!
Needless to say, I have been welcomed with open arms and things here are going great!

Another piece of good news to share with you all is that I actually got a job yesterday!
Starting next Monday {tentatively} I will officially be a nanny for two kids that conveniently live about five minutes away from my new place!
Yesterday I went to meet the family and get a feel for what my responsibilities will be.  It really seems like it's going to be so much fun!  The kids are great {and are like mini-genuises considering when I walked in they were playing with an iPad like it was no big deal - yeah, they're 3 and 7 years old}.
I'm super excited though!  The whole job situation has been stressing me out on top of everything so I am really happy I don't have to worry anymore!

Thirdly, grades are due today and so far I kicked some major bootay this semester.
Like, possibly made the Dean's List.
Finally, all those horrible days when I wished I didn't sign up for 10 hours this summer actually feel like they were worth it!

And lastly - {not that this has anything to do with my real life, but I still consider it to be great news} - Bachelor Pad 2 begins TONIGHT!


I don't know about you guys, but reality TV is one of my big guilty pleasures.
Season 1 of Bachelor Pad was so entertaining {enough in fact that I even got Joe interested!}, I've been counting down to season 2.
Tonight I am making dinner and Michael and July are coming over for a viewing party!
So, all of you better watch too so we can discuss this week!

Happy Monday!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment