8.05.2011

fill in the blank!

Okay, I lied.
One more post before the move.
I woke up early to get a little studying in for my last final, but after about an hour I decided I can't do anymore!  If I don't know basic French now after three semesters, another hour won't help too much, right?
Right!
So, instead, fill in the blanks it is!


1.   My go to outfit for a dress-up occasion like a wedding is some kind of cute and comfy dress.  With all the eating/drinking/dancing that goes on at a wedding, I definitely like to be comfortable!


2.  This week has been sooooo busy!  Packing, finishing up my summer class/finals week, visiting/saying goodbye to my friends here in Athens...ahhh my head is about to explode.  I can't wait to have everything done and get a day to relax!

3.  When it's dinnertime and I'm feeling lazy I'll usually eat mac and cheese...or soup.  I've had mac and cheese for dinner four times in the last two weeks.  Don't hate.

4.  My favorite pair of shoes is any pair of flip flops or slip on ballerinas.  I've always been a flip flop kinda gal, but I'll settle for some ballerina flats when it's cold.  I just hate the feeling of wearing socks AND shoes.  One or the other is fine, but not together.  Weird, I know.

5.  A random item that I own that is completely unnecessary, but that I could never part with is the dried roses I have saved over the years.  On special occasions when Joe gets me flowers, I always save one and put it in a vase with the others, and I can still to this day tell you what occasion each flower was for.  I figure one day it might be cool to scrapbook them.  Hopefully the don't get destroyed in the move today!


6.  My favorite person is ...hmm.  This is a tough one.  I don't have just one!  My parents, my grandma, Joe, Kayla...those are probably the top 5.  I don't think I could rank them if I tried!

7.  If I were going to write my own blank it would say my favorite thing to do when I'm being extremely lazy is _____.  I'm always looking for relaxing ways to spend my lazy time so I'd be interested to know!

Happy Friday, friends!

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog! Please follow me back at: www.romanianprincess.com

    XoXo Romanian Princess

    ReplyDelete