8.19.2011

friday!

Hey guys!
I have been super busy the last week!
For one, my dad came to visit for the weekend and we got the new bed built!  It looks great if I do say so myself.  Probably because of my impeccable taste.
Also, school started this week.
My final fall semester at UGA.
It's weird saying it because it's almost hard to believe.
The commute is not bad at all so far {except 316 is so boring and long to drive on}.
Hopefully this semester is easy!
Regardless, it will be the best semester because, duh, football season!!!!!
Right now I am anxiously awaiting my ticket assignments.
I can't WAIT to start going to games again!  Our first game this year is actually in the Georgia Dome against Boise State - Chick-fil-A Kick Off Game what's up!
It's going to be awesome.

Okay, enough about football for now!

Besides all that, nothing too exciting has happened!
Just trying to get in the routine of things here.
This weekend is July's first bridal shower, and I'm in charge of making all kinds of little treats for it.
So tonight, I'll be slaving away in the kitchen trying to whip up something delicious!
Hope you ladies have a great weekend!
Here are some blanks to send you off with!
:)


1.   My idea of pure perfection would be weather that strictly ranges between 70 and 85 degrees tops.  I am so over this 100 degree madness we've been enduring here in the South.

2.  Love, laughter, wine, chocolate, friendship...  makes the world go 'round.  I can't pick just one!

3.  If it weren't for  school I'd watch Grey's on Lifetime every afternoon.  Seriously.  I think I've seen all the seasons at least 6 times now.

4.  Bloggers are so friendly!  It always makes me feel good when I get an encouraging comment or a 'welcome' from a stranger!

5.  If I had a winning lottery ticket I'd buy you a car and fund all your bills for at least a year.  I know that's what I'd want someone to do for me...I am SO over bills!

6.  I'm glad it's Friday because today Joe and I have been dating for 32 months {yes, we still say happy anniversary every month} and it will be our first normal weekend since I moved in!  Dinner and drinks are in order!

7.  Something I'm excited about is the UGA/Boise game...and my birthday!  It's still a month and a half away {and I'm not exactly thrilled to be turning 24}, but birthdays are my favorite!!

1 comment:

  1. My idea of perfection ALS0 involved some 70ish degree weather. This summer southern heat is no bueno!

    ReplyDelete