9.05.2011

Labor Day!

Happy Labor Day everyone!
:)
I hope you all had a fun and relaxing long weekend.  I know I did!
Even though the UGA game didn't go the way I wanted, it was still SO much fun.
I will have pictures to share with you soon.
We got to tailgate for about, eh, about 7 hours (that's right, we're champs!), and then we headed to the game.
We had some great seats, and I still love my dawgs!
There's always next week!

The rest of the weekend was so nice.
I got to have some girl time with Becca on Friday night and it was so fun!
We had a date at an adorable little cafe near my apartment, and of course had some much needed girl talk.
Saturday was filled with UGA activities from start to finish.
Joe and I were ridiculously lazy Sunday.
We only left the house to get lunch, and then we had a wine/movie night.
Those are always my favorite.
OH YEAH and how could I forget this.
He bought us both our very own kindles!
I love early birthday gifts :)
It should be here by Thursday, so you guys will be getting my review on it soon!

Today, it's very stormy down here in Atlanta!
Joe had a flight to Orlando this afternoon for work, which means I have the whole apartment to myself for the week.
I gotta be honest...it's only been 8 hours and I'm already tired of being here alone.
Even when Joe's busy on the computer or reading (which he's constantly doing now thanks to the Game of Thrones series), it's nice to have the company.
It's kind of creepy being here by myself!
And, OF COURSE, the air conditioning broke as soon as he left for the airport.
It's a nice and toasty 83 in here right now, and I'm slowly but surely melting.

If I don't melt, I'll be back in the next day or two with some tailgating pics!
What did you ladies do for your holiday weekend?!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment