9.23.2011

fill in the blank!

Hey ya'll!
Hope you're all having a great week.
I don't know about you, but I've been counting down to the weekend!


1.   The best thing I did all week was watch all the awesome premieres on TV this week {Greys, The Office, Parks and Rec, Modern Family, etc...} AND start reading The Hunger Games!

2.    Fall weather make me super happy.

3.  Pets are a responsibility that I can't decide if I want to have or not!  I want a puppy so bad, but for me there is nothing worse than having to take it out for a walk when it's FREEZING outside.  Decisions decisions!

4.  My close friends are the best thing about my life.

5.  With the cooler weather I am looking forward to carving pumpkins and trying to make pumpkin spice bread in my new breadmaker! {I'm obsessed with all things pumpkin if you can't tell.}


6.  Something that's on my "wish list" right now is a pair of grey knit uggs.  Every year I say I'm going to buy them, and every year I chicken out.  I think this year is the year though!  And if not, my birthday is coming up...hint hint.


7.  This weekend I am going to Peachtree City to celebrate Joe's dad's birthday!  We haven't gone there to visit in a long time it feels like, so it will be nice to hang out and relax...even though I have to study for a test at some point. Of course.  I am baking banana bread for the occasion though, so cross your fingers it turns out well!

Hope everyone has a great first weekend of Fall!!
Bring on the pumpkins!
:)

1 comment:

  1. Yay for fall TV! I'm loving it too! and those boots look super comfy!! great for winter :)

    {I'm having a Kate Spade giveaway right now & would love to see you there! amyreneonline.com}

    ReplyDelete