9.07.2011

today is the day...

...that I become Mary Poppins!
In about 30 minutes, I'll be off to pick up one of my little kiddos from school and start nannying!
FINALLY!
I can't remember if I actually explained what happened with the other job I had lined up...
But long story short, something happened last minute and the other family couldn't afford to pay me as much as they wanted to.
So, after weeks of searching, I finally found another family that is seemingly the perfect fit!
Not only did both of the parents graduate from UGA {so they were more than willing to let me off for the GA/FL game :)}, but their kids are adorable and SO sweet!
I can't wait to get started!
I will be sure to let you all know how it goes!
The first day at a new job is so nerve wracking!

Before I go, I wanted to drop in and show you guys a few pictures from the tailgate, as promised.
The next few weekends I have to donate my tickets because of prior engagements, so I won't get to tailgate again until my birthday weekend :(
So, my plan is to share these with you and then we all can look at them and wish we were tailgating for the next few weeks.

Also, please excuse the disgusting hair.  Keep in mind, it was about 95 degrees outside for the 7+ hours we were out there.


Old roomies. :)


The Destefanis.


Headed to prom, apparently.


Our long lost friend, Lisa, decided to come for awhile!


Ashley and I.


Have a wonderful afternoon, ladies!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment