9.19.2011

I'm back!

Hello all!
I'm officially back from bachelorette weekend, and it was a success!
Lots of food, champagne, and fun!
I honestly don't think I had a chance to even feel hungry thanks to all the tasty treats and seafood nearby.
The weather was in the 70s, so needless to say, the beach was amazing.
Also, I am now addicted to fake eyelashes.
One of the bridesmaids bought everyone a pair to wear out on the night we went to the bars {which might have been just a little TOO fun for July and me}, and they seriously looked so good.
We looked like mini-Kardashians.
I will definitely be investing in more of those...probably for my birthday.
So, consider yourselves warned.
Everything else went smoothly though!  It makes me excited for the day I'll be able to have a weekend like that with my girlfriends.
SO FUN!

Oh, and by the way, I've always wanted to take a Kindle to the beach and see how easy it really is to read...well, I am happy to report that it is exactly like reading a book.  I mean, it's kind of amazing how easy it is to see.  Dearest Kindle, I love you.

After my glorious weekend away with the girls, I was ready to come home and spend some time with Joe.
In the back of my head all day I was trying to think of what we could do for dinner and how we were going to get to relax for the rest of the night.
Little did I know, Joe had it in his mind that we were going to go to Best Buy and purchase not only a Wii {which I've been wanting for MONTHS!}, but also a 3D TELEVISION!!
55" wide by the way.
It's GIGANTIC.
And awesome.
To say that I've been against Joe buying a new TV would be the understatement of the century, but after finally giving in, I have to say I'm impressed with it!
I'm currently watching Grey's Anatomy, and I may as well BE at Seattle Grace hanging out with McDreamy.

Oh yeah, and I forgot to mention that I'm watching Grey's right now because I got a surprise day off from work.
Jackpot!
Today is one of those days that I'm just feeling content.
Speaking of work, everything is going great with that.
I took my kids to the park for the first time last week, and as stressful as it was, it was such a learning experience!
And, the little girl told me at the end of the day she loves me.
Overall, my new job clearly rocks.

What did you guys do this weekend?!

Happy Monday!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment