9.15.2011

If you hear any noise...

...it ain't the boys, it's ladies night!!
Okay, actually, it's ladies weekend.
July's bachelorette weekend.
IN HILTON HEAD!
That's right, ladies.  In about two hours I'll be on my way to paradise for the weekend.
This could not be happening at a better time either.
I'm so excited to be getting away for some sun, drinks, and girl time!
I won't go into too many details now...but let's just say that one of the attendees has made homemade Twix bars for the occasion.
Bring on the sugar.
I will definitely be recapping to you guys as soon as I return!

Sorry I haven't had time to really chat lately!
Last weekend was my cousin's "surprise" wedding.
It was interesting.
Mostly because I felt like crap while we were there.
24 hour flu/cold I guess...if that sort of thing exists.
Everything went smoothly though, so that was good!
My dad also spent the weekend with us here in Atlanta.
It was nice spending some time with him, and him and Joe got to spend some time out on the golf course enjoying this beautiful weather we've been having.
I don't think there's anything better than knowing your two favorite guys are out there somewhere bonding!

Before I head out, I just want to touch on one last thing.
Did anyone happen to catch the AMAZING finale of True Blood?!
***spoiler alert***
TARA!!!!!
Every season Joe and I are always saying we wish she'd leave the show or somehow get killed off or something, but we always knew it would never happen.
She's too much of a main character.
But WAIT!!!!
I honestly wish you guys could have seen my face.
Sheer and utter shock!
Best finale of the show yet, hands down.

Hope you guys have a productive rest of the week and find your own little paradise this weekend!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment