6.03.2011

my first fill in the blank friday!


I've seen my friend July do this a few times, so I've decided to join in the fun!  Happy Friday everyone!!

{photo by Teri Lyn Fisher  photographer and blogger for Fish Food blog}

1.   I love  the weekends because my weeks are always so packed with school and work that it feels like I barely get any down time to enjoy!  And because Friday nights are always the night that Joe and I make drinks and watch movies, which is exactly what I want to do after a long week.

2.  A time that mama knew best was when she told me that if I'm unhappy in a relationship, I should end it.  I had this problem with the guy I dated before Joe because I hate hurting people's feelings, but when my mom told me this, I knew she was right.

3.  My first kiss went a little like this...awful. It happened at my parents house the summer after 7th grade...and it was awkward and gross.  haha lets just leave it at that.

4.  My celebrity crush is...it's so hard to choose!  I always have a celebrity flavor of the month.  I usually tend to go back to James Franco in the end though.  I don't know why...maybe  because he just seems like a really fun guy.  I think he'd be one of the more fun celebs to hang out with.

5.  My splurge of choice is clothes for sure!! When I do well on finals or have a hard week, I can't help but go buy myself a little something. It always makes me feel better!

6.  My biggest accomplishment is getting into UGA.  I grew up with my dad training me to be a dawg, and no one in my family has ever gone to school there, so getting in and being a part of the UGA culture has been something I am so proud of myself for doing!

7.  My dance jam of choice is anything by Cartel or Hanson!  They both have such happy and fun songs!  Who can resist a good MMMBop dance party?

3 comments:

  1. sorry about that comment, i just wanted to see if it would work! i love your answer to number 7!! it would be mine too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i thought of you when i answered that haha hanspn and cartel are our bands!!

    ReplyDelete