6.10.2011

fill in the blank friday!

I know this is weird...but I'm kind of sad this week is over.  This was the week that I had a break from class, so it was really nice to relax by the pool in the afternoons, have some drinks with the girls, and rejuvenate a little.  However, summer classes started today.  Vacation over.  :(

Speaking of vacations though, time for another fill in the blank friday!!




1. This weekend I'm going to Alabama to nurse my dad back to health because he had surgery this morning and am excited Joe is coming with me! Mini-roadtrip!
2. My last vacation was in May, right after finals.  We went to the beach for a few days and it was so nice to get away from all the stress here for awhile.

3. My next vacation will be probably to Hilton Head in September for July's bachelorette weekend!! {unless I can talk someone into taking me somewhere for a spontaneous weekend getaway...any takers? haha}
4. My favorite way to relax is to lay in my bed with a glass of wine and watch a movie, particularly something like The Wedding Date or You've Got Mail.  Girly movies like that always seem to help me decompress {and they're just a guilty pleasure of mine haha}.

5. When vacationing one should always enjoy where you are and take advantage of it!  Explore the city you're in and try new things!

6. When vacationing one should never stay in the room all day.  I will never understand how people can sit around their hotel and watch television on vacation.  You can do that at home!!

7. The best part about a vacation is how you can be completely selfish and self indulge while you're away!  It's nice to have some time to do what you enjoy and not have to worry about everyone else!
Hope everyone has a great weekend!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Ummm I am a taker for Labor Day weekend if you want to go to Panama City!!! I mean, if the boys don't wanna go - oh well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I don't get a student ticket to the UGA/Boise game, we are GOING! A girl's trip would be even better if you ask me! We have to get in as much beach time as possible before your wedding so we'll be nice and tan for the pics!

    ReplyDelete