6.14.2011

kitchen obsession

I recently discovered Etsy...and I've never really been one to enjoy really vintage things...I've always liked the more clean, modern look.  Something about vintage looks cluttered to me.
HOWEVER,
they have some adorable kitchen stuff.  I can't stop looking!!
You will learn this about me soon enough I'm sure, but I have an obsession with the kitchen and everything that comes along with it.  Even when looking for a new apartment, my only stipulation was that it has to have a decent kitchen that I approve of.
Anyway, I wanted to share a few things with you that I've found today that I wouldn't mind some donations for haha.

Spice jars that double as magnets!  I just think this is such a creative idea.

The ribbon attached to this cake platter just makes it for me.  How cute would this be for a wedding/baby shower {or lets be honest...even just a lunch with the girls}?!

Of course, I had to throw a recipe box in there.  I chose about five of them, but I think so far this one is my favorite.

And lastly, these adorable towels!  They sort of remind me of how the recipe box looks...and they're just so bright and fun!

Sorry if shopping for the kitchen is boring to any of you haha.  I will try to keep posts like this to a minimum.  I just got so excited to be finding so many cute things I just had to share!

1 comment: