11.04.2011

fill in the blank friday...and a new pup!

Hello lovelies!
I don't know about you guys, but all I can say is TGIF!
I am so glad it's the weekend.
In about 20 minutes I have to get ready for work, but I just HAD to stop by and let you all meet my new obsession:


That's right, folks.
Joe and I decided to get a puppy!!
We named him AJ, after AJ Green of course.
For those of you who don't know who that is, he is one of the best football players UGA has ever seen and Joe and I are a little obsessed with him.
Anyway, we got this little guy on Halloween {best Halloween present EVER} and I've been lovin' on him allllll week long.
Seriously.
I even took him to Athens with me because I couldn't stand the thought of him being here alone.
And yes, he may or may not be going to work with me today.
I can't help it, look at that face!
I will share more photos with you soon when I have more time.

But, until then, let's fill in some blanks!


1.   My favorite thing about this week was/is getting the new pup and taking him everywhere I go!  That was a given.


2.   Colder weather makes me really want hot chocolate.  Thankfully, my mom bought me TWO new cookbooks this week, and one contains a Christmas hot chocolate recipe for the CROCK POT.  There is no way it's not gonna taste like heaven.

3.  Three things that make me terribly happy as of late are AJ, Joe, and UGA's football season turning around and getting awesome!

4. If I could only wear one kind of shoe for the rest of my life, I'd choose flip flops.  I have always been a flip flop kinda gal.  When I was little, I was more of a barefoot kinda gal, so I guess that's why I love flip flops so much.

5.  My personality type is more introverted than extroverted.  I do okay in crowds, but I'm still pretty shy.  I've definitely grown to be more extroverted through my college years.  I'm also a big homebody.  Whoever knows me knows this to be very true.


6.  I have a serious problem resisting candy.  I got this cute new festive pumpkin candy bowl for our coffee table and filled it with candy for Halloween, but Joe and I managed to eat it all before Halloween even got here!  So bad.

7.  My favorite color to wear is black, grey, and purple...like dark purple.  Dark colors look the best on me.  In my own opinion anyway.

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment