11.09.2011

my surprise day off

Today, instead of a day full of playing with the kids I nanny and refereeing all of their fights, I was given a surprise day off!
A day that I should have spent preparing for a test I have tomorrow...but alas.
I've been really tired all day...probably having something to do with the fact that the pup woke us up around 5am with a horrible cough that scared the living daylights out of me.
So, instead of studying, me and the pup slept in until around 10:30 {glorious} and then I took him to the vet, where I was informed he has a minor respiratory infection.
:(
Poor thing.
After the visit to the vet, I journeyed down a few exits to visit Joe at work and have a lunch date!
There's this great mexican place we used to go to every weekend when he lived down that way, and we haven't been there probably since he moved around March.
It was delicious, just like I remember!

For the rest of the afternoon, the pup and I have been napping, watching tv, and being lazy, lazy bums.
However, I have been doing a little research online!
I go through these phases where I feel like being really crafty, particularly around the holidays.
Do you guys have any suggestions of fun crafts to make that are Christmas related?
Right now I don't have too many ideas...of course I will be pinteresting for the next hour on this.
But, I just wanted to ask because everyone out there seems to be so creative!

Also, on a side note, I wanted to show you guys these shoes.
They are a little uncomfortable...
...hard to walk in...
...but they are so glittery...
...and pretty!
I haven't been able to bring myself to return them...part of me wants to keep them just because every girl should have a pair of shoes this flashy.
Before I make my decision on their fate, I have to show them off to someone though.
Lucky ya'll!


Look how shiny and pretty!
*sigh*

Hope you all are having a great week.
Happy hump day!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment