11.18.2011

fill in the blank friday!

Hello lovelies!
Hallelujah, it's finally Friday!
And for those of you that are not currently college students, this Friday also brings along the start of one glorious week off of school!
I couldn't be more happy for this break...not because I'm feeling overwhelmed {I'm surprisingly calm right now about how the semester is going}.  I'm really just excited for all the things happening during it!
For one, my dad is coming into town so we can finally go to a UGA home game together.
In all my years at Georgia we have yet to go to a game together, which is a total shame!
But he couldn't have chosen a better one.  It will be exciting to see Georgia clinch the SEC East together and celebrate!
This game will also be my LAST home game as a student.  Where did the time go?!
I also get to spend some time with Kayla and Becca next week.  We haven't all been able to get together since...I don't know...maybe summer?  I can't wait for the much needed girl time!
And let's not forget, Thanksgiving!!
Joe and I are heading down to his parents' house in Peachtree City for some family time, and will also be dropping by my aunt's house for some of her yummy stuffing!
Lots of happenings!
What are you guys planning for Thanksgiving?  Anything fun?

Hope you all enjoy this beautiful fall weekend!
Here are some blanks!

1.   A nervous habit I have is  definitely chewing on my nails...which is really ironic, because nail-biting also happens to be one of my biggest pet peeves.  When I'm really anxious I just can't help it though!

2.   Something that makes me sad is not living near my mom or dad.  We're all currently in different states, and I've been okay with it...but you know.  Sometimes you just want to go home.

3.  Today I am thankful for my friends.  The fact that after 10 years we're still taking time out of our busy lives to have dinner together when possible makes me really happy and grateful to have them.  Also, of course, Joe and the pup.  Having the pup around has really made it feel like we've built a home here in this little apartment!

4. My favorite room in my house is the bedroom.  Lately I haven't been spending a lot of time in there because Joe moved his xbox in there {haha} but it's still my favorite.  When I moved in, I sort of made the bed my own little project/contribution to the place, so of course I made it as cozy as possible.

5.  I can't stand the theme song to Big Bang Theory...or anything about that show in general.  I know that is super random, but this week I keep hearing the song on TV before I can race to the remote and change it and it's driving me nuts!  That is a show I will never be able to get into.

6.  If I had an extra $100 to spend on whatever I wanted today I would use it to start Christmas shopping.  My list of people to buy for is growing and that is not a good thing for a broke college kid like me!

7.  The last person I hung out with was my good friend Stephanie in Athens last weekend!  We set up a makeshift tailgate at a picnic table for the UGA/Auburn game, so I hung out with more people than just her, but I did find myself spending most of my time catching up with her!

1 comment:

  1. We need to go do some Christmas shopping together!!!! Let's have a girls night soon, please?!! I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete