10.17.2011

working out

Now is one of those times where I go through the phase that I like working out.
It was only a matter of time before it started again.
I took a spin class for school over the summer, and it was god awful.
Not because I hated spinning.  I actually enjoyed the spin part.
But we had to do all kinds of crazy aerobics AFTER an hour of spinning, and that just didn't fly with me.
So I took a break from working out for the last two months - ick, just saying it out loud makes me feel bad.

What do you guys do to keep yourselves healthy/in shape?

I have constantly been looking up hot yoga/Bikram yoga...I have heard so much about it and it's health benefits that I was instantly interested.
Plus, I've always loved yoga.
However, there isn't anywhere really close to my apartment that does it.
Therein lies the problem.
I want to do something that is convenient in time and place, good for me, and fun, most importantly.

If ya'll have any suggestions of fun exercises or classes to do/take, please share!


Today I got another surprise day off work, which means I am enjoying the 4th day of my weekend.
Sweet, sweet weekend.
I am going to go on a walk, do some homework, and mayyyybe get my nails done.
Maybe.
Have a great Monday, all!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment