10.14.2011

fill in the blank friday!

Hello ladies!
In an effort to get myself back on the blogging train, here are this Friday's blanks, courtesy of Lauren over at The Little Things We Do!


1.   The most selfless thing I've ever done was...hmm.  This is a tough one.  Probably volunteering at this food bank back in my hometown before I went to college.  I only did it a few times, but it was really eye-opening to see how much food is actually donated and the process it all goes through.  It was also really rewarding to see the families' faces when they were handed multiple bags of free groceries.  It made me thankful for everything I have!

2.   When it comes to working out I go through phases.  Sometimes I'm really into it and I'll do it every day, and then something will happen and I'll stop for like a month.  I hate how that happens because I am constantly trying to rebuild the habit!

3.  A woman should always do something for herself regularly.  Whether it's getting a pedicure, buying herself something new, or even just taking a bath and reading a book for an hour, every girl needs a little time for herself.  I know I do after work, school, making dinner, cleaning up, etc.  The list goes on!

4. I wish I could start working somewhere that could potentially hire me after graduation and then I'd start saving for my first real vacation {and by "real," I mean somewhere that's not in Florida...preferably all inclusive :)}.

5.  A best friend is someone you can tell all your secrets and problems to and get their understanding in return.

6.  I can't get enough of fall television! There are like 20 great shows on TV and I'm running out of time {and room on the DVR} to watch them all!

7.  This weekend I am relaxing at home for once!  Making chili, watching the Georgia game, and reading book three of The Hunger Games.  Definitely just what I need after the week I've had.

What are ya'll doing this weekend??
:)

1 comment:

  1. This weekend I'm going to a pumpkin patch with some friends. Have a great weekend, and have fun watching the game!

    ReplyDelete