5.26.2011

the first of many

Hello fellow bloggers!  Please bear with me, as it will probably take me awhile to get used to blogging and figure out how to get it to look just the way I want.  However, recently I became semi-obsessed with reading blogs and decided it's time I take things into my own hands and start my own! 

So, this will be an account of thoughts, opinions, and adventures that I have.  I'm at a time in my life where things are very close to changing (I'm about to turn 24, finally graduate college, and transition into the real world), so hopefully this blog is as exciting for you as it is for me!  Also, as an added bonus, I will share with you the many new recipes I will attempt to make for my roommates and boyfriend/food guinea pig, Joe.  My hope is that you will learn something new while you're here and we can share ideas with one another!

I'm going to leave it at that for now, but I am going to try to pull everything together and make my first real blog post this weekend, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment